Creamy Quinoa Risotto
- 1 cup of Quntu’s cooked quinoa
- 50 grams bacon
- 50 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon onions
- Salt and pepper
- 125 ccs heavy cream (cubic centimetres)
- 50 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parsley
- Fry the bacon for two minutes.
- Add slowly the butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms.
- Add to the mixture the cooked quinoa, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream for one minute and add parmesan cheese.
- Incorporate the last mixture and beat until the cream is reduced
- Let it cool for three minutes and is ready to serve